- Good evening everyone. We hope that you and your families remain safe and well in these extraordinary times, and would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to all those Club members who continue to work within the NHS and other ‘key’ roles. Everyone associated with Cullercoats Football Club are very proud of the work you all do to protect us.
- During the past 10 days, following a slight easing of the lockdown rules, we have commenced maintenance work at Links Avenue, in order to improve the area and make it ready for use in the future, whenever that may be.
- Club coaches and staff have met up in pairs to carry out maintenance tasks, which include preparations for some refurbishment of the site. This will improve the look and functionality of Links Avenue in the short term.
- We are also making preparations for the Club Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Tuesday 30 June 2020. Further details of the AGM will be circulated on Wednesday 10 June 2020, and we look forward to meeting many of you at the meeting, which will take place on Zoom.
- Please note that we are actively seeking to recruit new Management Team members ahead of the AGM. Roles include – Vice Chairperson and new members with working knowledge of business planning, charities and legal processes. We also invite new members from the Development and Mini Soccer sections, to ensure that the Management Team represent all areas of the Club membership.
- You will receive a Club ‘Welcome Pack’ on 10 June 2020, which will include details of progress with the Club Development Plan, registration process and other important information in relation to arrangements for the future return to football. However, whilst we are starting to plan for a return to training, please note that there is no information regarding when and how this will commence. We will continue to take a lead from the Government and FA.