Please read the below key messages from the Management Team regarding the club’s response to the Coronavirus outbreak.
• The Management Team have met yesterday evening to discuss Club measures in response to the current public health issues
• Our decision has been taken following medical advice from the Club Medical Officer – Graeme Scott and our subsequent discussions
• With immediate effect, Cullercoats Community Football Club will suspend all football training sessions and involvement in league fixtures for an initial period of 14 days
• The Management Team will meet (remotely) to review this decision on Saturday 28 March 2020
• An earlier review may follow upon receipt of further advice and guidance from the FA
• The clubhouse and changing facility at Links Avenue will close from 6pm this evening until further notice. This includes access to equipment on site
• All our players, parents and staff are reminded to follow Government advice and guidance regarding the individual measures recommended, such as cleansing hands and maintaining personal space etc